Tuesday, October 18, 2011

St. Joseph

Today I am grateful God has shown me an idea on how to make my blog more "organized". Each day I will have one single topic to focus on. Monday will be about songs and Tuesdays will be about saints. I have always been interested in reading the lives of saints. They are always a source of inspiration. Stay tuned tomorrow, Wednesday, for my next topic!

Today's featured saint is my favorite saint, St. Joseph, the foster father of Jesus. I have always felt St. Joseph's meek and gentle guidance in my life. I often ask him to help me pray for my father and my husband. He is also the saint who gives me comfort knowing I can call unto him whenever the fear of death or dying grips my heart. To know more about him, please copy/paste the link below :)

http://www.catholic.org/saints/saint.php?saint_id=4

"Greet every saint in Christ Jesus. The brothers who are with me greet you. " - Philippians 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment