Saturday, October 8, 2011

Special Saturday

Today I am grateful for our 3rd Church wedding anniversary. Though, me and my husband are far away from each other to celebrate this occasion, I will make the most of this special day.
 I started the day by reading my Godwhispers email, preparing breakfast for me and my friend, taking a walk around the neighborhood, and doing documentation paperwork. I simply greeted my husband, "Happy wedding anniv, babe...Church one." Which he replied with "Happy anv to you too love, me only one." We are goofy this way. :D

li'l miss shy scarecrow

"In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling."  Exodus 15:13

2 comments:

  1. Happy (late) Anniversary and many, many more. You will one day look back on these difficult days without your "forever love" and you will be so filled with awe and gratitude. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard for me to imagine at this moment how to look back at our current separation with gratitude and awe but I believe that one day it will come :)

    ReplyDelete