Thursday, October 27, 2011

Merci Jeudi!

Today I am grateful I will be moving  to a 2-bedroom apartment next week! I am so excited to apply my interior decorating talent ;) hehe! The great thing about this place is that it is walking distance to shops, restaurants, a park, and a car wash (not that we will be walking to wash our car hahaha!) It is also 5 mins away to/from my office and the church. Plus there's more! We will also be nearer places like Savannah and St. Augustine. Sigh! Truly this is a wonderful blessing. God, you did not fail to grant the desires of my heart, again :)

A preview of the neighborhood :)
 

Thursdays or "Jeudi"  will be anything related to French. My infatuation with the French culture or all things French began when I watched the movie Amelie. Today it so happened that I discovered another movie by Audrey Tautou entitled Beautiful Lies. It is funny but I don't think it compares to Amelie. I LOVE Audrey's red lipstick, red fingernails, and her SBD & red shoes at the end of movie. Oh so chic!




"Car Dieu a tant aimé le monde qu'il a donné son Fils unique, afin que quiconque croit en lui ne périsse point, mais qu'il ait la vie éternelle." - John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment