Saturday, October 1, 2011

September Summary

Today I am grateful for September. It had been a tough month for me; I felt so disoriented and almost in turmoil about how things were going. My husband was still not sure when he was coming and our application for Canada was getting more evasive than ever. But today I reflected that although two major things that I have been wishing for and praying for have not come to fruition yet, beautiful things have come my way & delighted my heart! All is well :)

my collection is increasing ;)
a van gogh "painting" and a full length mirror from thrift shops
 
precious moments figurine as a gift from one of my patients
i heart NY shirt gift from a friend
...and last but not the least, a heart-shaped mushroom from God Himself :)

"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven."-Ecclesiastes 3:1

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful how God has a sense of humor? You got all your treasures plus the heart-shaped mushroom! That's so cool. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think mushrooms are so delightful! And a heart shaped mushroom on a day I was feeling down, was simply Super! It was really cool :)

    ReplyDelete