Thursday, January 15, 2015

Starting the day right

So today Farid and I decided to go for a walk around our neighborhood first thing in the morning before we even had breakfast. And it felt really good! This is what I learned when I was watching a youtube video of a guy who talked about productivity. He said to always start your day with something positive and one of his suggestions was to go for an exercise. I am so glad we did it and I will do my best for this "ritual" to be part of our morning routine. It actually inspired me to find creative ideas for a youtube channel I am planning to do ;) I am really excited!!!

I am sharing a picture of one of the scenes we saw during our walk which took us probably at least 45 mins :) I think it was awesome!



winter grass

No comments:

Post a Comment