Monday, August 8, 2011

Tea Time

Today I am grateful for so many things. Just like any other day, there are indeed countless things to be thankful for. However, I am posting a picture today of my budding tea-drinking habit :) It is one of the things I would like to start doing  for a healthy lifestyle. I have researched about how best to drink tea, either loose leaf or in bags, and it seems like the leaf wins! But I don't know where to purchase one in my area. I have read though that Celestial Seasonings is one of the best teabag brands out in the market. Luckily I bought one box even before I knew this. So cheers to drinking tea!

I don't have a teapot, yet so I am using my coffee mug :D

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me,” - Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment