Saturday, August 27, 2011

Busily Blessed!

Today I am grateful for the almost 3 weeks that has passed since I last blogged and that during these times my blessings have continued to abound. Below is a summary in pictures of things that have delighted my heart for the past weeks.

our neighbor's beautiful horses greeting me in the morning

an interesting bench i saw at the state park during my walk
historical Riverstreet in Savannah

visiting Bonaventure cemetery in Savannah




Team building at Stone Mountain, Atlanta

@ a Chinese resto

colorful produce at a farmer's market

magnificent Catholic church in Macon, GA

afternoon lady bug themed birthday party :)

"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." - Jeremiah 33:3

No comments:

Post a Comment