Saturday, July 9, 2011

Weekly Blessings

Today I am simply grateful. I know this blog is supposed to be about blessings received from God everyday. However, I have let the busy-ness of the week get me lazy. :( But guess what!? I think.....I LOVE my home health job! I have started doing it this week and had been to patients houses, evaluating their strengths and weaknesses and discussing with them their goals in therapy. And I think I finally found my niche! It may still be too early to tell but I have never felt so excited about a job like this! I will see how next week goes. But as of today, I would say the past week's HH experience was so exciting and promising! ;)


My parents home in the Phils (still needing some "curb appeal")


Living Room

Dining Room

Kitchen
PS. The bathroom, bedrooms, and outside view were not yet finished when I was taking these pics during my visit to Phils 2009. I would say that this home is one of the blessings I received when I worked in the UAE.

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15

No comments:

Post a Comment