Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's Saturday again!

Today I am grateful for the work week that passed by. Busy with new challenges at work but surprisingly enjoying it. There were moments I think I was having a panic attack, but I am still in one piece haha. The highlight of my week was the deer I saw come out from the woods while I was driving home from a late night at work. It only lasted for a few seconds. I slowed down my car not knowing if i should completely stop and just look at it, yet afraid a car might come behind me. It was a very enchanting moment, like God giving me time to pause and delight. Seeing deers or sometimes even slow tortoises crossing the road always make my day! Truly it is in the simple moments that happiness is found.

by andrew evans

famecherry.com

"How many are your works, O Lord! In wisdom you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures." Psalms 104:24

No comments:

Post a Comment