Saturday, June 25, 2011

Wow Saturday

Today I am grateful for an awesome Saturday. I woke up early and enjoyed the cool morning listening to the birds while I was removing my clothes from the line. I had a nice breakfast at the patio, watching our neighbor mow his lawn while the dogs chase the cat out into the woods. I went to town and visited antique shops that made me so excited I could probably stay the whole day exploring the place! I went shopping at Belk and saved more than $200 worth of goodies. I bought Ralph Lauren baby clothes as gifts, and Levi's and jewelries for myself. I also got approved for the Belk credit card! My first ever cc since I arrived here in the US last November 2009. I am planning to get cc's to help build my credit score. Today gas price was also at $3.25.Plus with my 3cents discount using a Walmart card, this day was just full of savings! Then going to my friend's baby shower, I saw 2 rainbows in 2 separate locations. It was amazing! The party was fun because aside from eating all the Filipino food I could eat and chatting with friends I haven't seen for while, the guests were also given Mary Kay facial and make up samples. This has just been a very wonderful Saturday!

Antique shop at Douglas

Treasures for the Eyes

Catching the rainbow while I was driving (dangerous!)

When the bow is in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.” - Genesis: 9:16

No comments:

Post a Comment