Saturday, December 17, 2011

Giana Eden's Pottery

Today I am grateful for having discovered Giana Eden's Pottery in Jesup! Me and my hubby were driving around town late this afternoon searching for the post office when we "serendipitously" passed by her place :)

Pottery Shop
 
Ms. Giana gave us a tour of her pottery workplace and shop. I learned that pottery is not easy to make at all!  She also introduced us to some of her friends which I think was really cool.

Do visit her website @ http://www.gianaedenpottery.com/

I took pictures below to show her beautiful work. We bought 2 mugs and a tea pot which I will blog in a separate post ;) This is the first time I ever bought something hand-made and at the same time meeting the artist! It is very exciting for me. Today was a truly a memorable Saturday afternoon :)

I love these!!!
 
Take a pick!

Me with Ms. Giana Eden :)


"But now, O Lord, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are all the work of your hand." - Isaiah 64:8

No comments:

Post a Comment